Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

San Benito County Injury Cases


My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am the founder, owner and attorney at San José personal injury law office called Gardner Law.

Were you involved in an accident at one of the most dangerous 2013-2018 San Benito County intersections? Here they are:

  • Fallon Road and Fairview Road: 9 accidents and two fatalities
  • Shore Road and Frazier Lake: 6 accidents and two fatalities
  • Wright Road and Highway 25: 7 accidents and one fatality

No matter where your San Benito County accident occurred, a personal injury accident can be very stressful.

If you've got medical bills, lost time from work, and you're in pain, you need help now.

When another person causes injuries or death, they are legally responsible.

San Benito County clients, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here:

Personal injury is when someone gets hurt in an accident and survives the accident.

represent the hurt person and work to hold the wrongdoer responsible for the injuries that they caused.

I handle serious personal injury cases in San Benito County:

* = Aromas is located in three California counties: Monterey (the majority of Aromas), San Benito and Santa Cruz.

I accept serious personal injury cases that happen on these San Benito County freeways and highways and on all the streets in San Benito County:

  • County Route G1
  • County Route G13
  • County Route J1
  • Highway 25
  • Highway 129
  • Highway 146
  • Highway 156
  • US-101

I fight serious personal injury cases in this San Benito County Superior Court civil courthouse:

San Benito County Superior Court
450 Fourth St.
Hollister, CA 95023-3895

Please reach out to me at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me. I want to help you.

 San Benito County cities, towns, unincorporated areas and urban communities served by Gardner Law's San Benito County accident attorney Renee Yvonne Gardner. 

Call Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury auto accidents, wrongful death auto accidents, consumer protection or "cleaning" your criminal record, call (408) 214-5555 or fill out my contact form.