How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
It may be surprising to learn that this is actually hard question to answer - until you are mostly or completely recovered from your injuries and all the facts of your case are investigated and known. There are some common car accidents, like rear-end accidents. Yet, each and every rear-end accident is different. But, why? Because:
- the people are different
- their bodies are different
- their ages are different
- how the accident happened is different (the cars, their speeds, exactly where one car hit the other car, etc.)
- their medical history is different
- their exact injuries are different
- their treatment is different
- their medical bills are different
- their wage loss is different, etc.
So, sometimes two car accident cases look similar, but end up having very different values. Another important question to ask because it matters a lot to the value of your accident claim is:
How Can My Lawyer Get Me Paid On My Accident Case?
Your case could be serious, and worth a lot of money - - but if there is very little insurance and no assets, then the value of your claim could be a lot less. Do I Have A Good Case? lists some factors that go into trying to answer the question of what your accident case is worth.
Any estimate by any attorney as to the value of your case only applies if the case is settled without going to trial. If any case is goes to trial, there is no way to predict the verdict that a jury will return. This is because human beings are unpredictable; after all, jurors are just human beings.
After An Accident, What Should I Do Next?
Talk to an attorney before you do anything besides: calling 911 and seek medical care. My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am the attorney at Gardner Law. I speak Spanish - hablo español. I have experience with personal injury and wrongful death accident. If you had an accident or got bitten by a dog, reach out to me at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me here.
○ Alameda County ○ Contra Costa County ○ Fresno County ○ Marin County ○ Merced County ○ Monterey County ○ San Benito County ○ San Francisco County ○ San Joaquin County ○ San Mateo County ○ Santa Clara County ○ Santa Cruz County
HOW MUCH IS MY ACCIDENT CLAIM WORTH?
ACCIDENT ATTORNEY RENÉE YVONNE GARDNER
If you had an accident, got hurt, and don't know what to do, I want to help you.
I am attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner, the founder and attorney at Gardner Law.
Put my experience with car accident cases and more, to work for you, so you can focus on getting better.