How Do I Know if I Have Have A Good Car Accident Case?
Whether You Have A Good Accident Case Depends On These Ten Things:
- The severity of the accident
- Whether the accident was negligent or recklessness
- How much fault can be found with the other party
- How much fault can be found with my client
- How many other parties were involved in the accident
- Whether the other parties in the accidents are people, businesses or part of the government
- The seriousness of your injuries
- Whether you will ever recover from your injuries
- The total amount of your damages
- The available policy limits and available assets from which I can try to collect for you
Gardner Law's attorney, Renée Yvonne Gardner, handles accident cases.
My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am the founder and attorney at Gardner Law, a San José personal injury law office.
If one of my clients is hurt, there are serious injuries and damages, good insurance policy limits or assets from which I may try to collect, and the total of the above ten things is favorable to my client, then my client has a good case.
I speak Spanish - hablo español.
○ Alameda County ○ Contra Costa County ○ Fresno County ○ Marin County ○ Merced County ○ Monterey County ○ San Benito County ○ San Francisco County ○ San Joaquin County ○ San Mateo County ○ Santa Clara County ○ Santa Cruz County