Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Live Oak Wrongful Death Attorney

Live Oak Wrongful Death Attorney Bilingual Spanish

Attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner (408) 214-5555 message me

Live Oak Fatal Accident Attorney

If your loved one passed away after a Live Oak accident, I am sorry for your loss. I am dedicated to helping survivors like you rebuild their lives after a loved one is taken away too soon. I know that no matter how hard I work on your case, your loved one cannot return to be by your side in this lifetime. But I am committed to make the wrongdoer know the gravity of the loss that they caused. They will learn exactly what your loved one meant, and will always mean, to you. I will demand that they pay for what they did. I will send a message to them, and their insurance company - your loved one meant the world to you and there are consequences for what happened to your family.

Live Oak Wrongful Death Lawyer

I am a Live Oak wrongful death lawyer - and here is why I take wrongful death cases.

My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I want to be your voice to seek justice in your wrongful death case. Please call me at (408) 214-5555 or message me if your loved one was killed in Live Oak or anywhere in Santa Cruz County.


Here is the phone number for the Live Oak/Soquel Sheriff's Service Center, in case you need to reach them regarding the accident. They handle non-emergency issues in Live Oak:

Live Oak/Soquel Sheriff's Service Center
(831) 454-7682

Here is the contact information for the main office of the Santa Cruz County Sheriff:

Santa Cruz County Sheriff - Headquarters
5200 Soquel Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA 95062-7800
Non-emergency: (831) 471-1121

If your loved one passed away in Live Oak or anyplace else in Santa Cruz County, here is where to get the death certificate:

Santa Cruz County Recorder- Death Certificate Requests
701 Ocean St., Room 230
Santa Cruz, CA, 95060-4011
(831) 454-2800

As of March 4, 2021, the fee is $21. Call before driving there as hours can change during Covid-19.

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.