How Can I Get A Morgan Hill Police Department Accident Report?
Morgan Hill Personal Injury Attorney
Renée Yvonne Gardner
My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner.
I am a San José personal injury attorney.
I am the founder, owner and attorney of Gardner Law, a San José personal injury law office.
I represent people with personal injury and wrongful death cases in Santa Clara County.
Personal injury is when a person gets injured in an accident or by someone else's negligence or recklessness, but they survive the accident. I represent the injured person and will work to hold the person who caused the harm responsible.
Wrongful death is when a person gets injured in an accident or by someone else's negligence or recklessness, but the do not survive the accident. I represent the family of the person who died. The wrongdoer will be held responsible for your loss.
If you've been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or recklessness, like in a traffic accident, always seek medical attention right away. Then contact me by phone or here: send me a message.
How can I get my Morgan Hill Police Department accident report?
- You must submit your application to the Morgan Hill Police Department Records Department along with the proper fees.
- You may submit your application in person, by email, or by regular postal mail:
- You will be notified when your report is ready to be picked up.
- You must show your government issued photo ID when you pick up your report.
- If you would like them to mail your report to you, it will be mailed to the address you gave the officer at the time of the report.
- If you would like them to email your report to you, you must enclose a legible photocopy of your ID with your request.
Morgan Hill Police Dept. - How To Request Your Accident Report
Where can I get my Morgan Hill Police Department accident report?
Support Services (Records)
Morgan Hill Police Department
16200 Vineyard Boulevard
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Phone: (408) 776-7300
Fax: (408) 776-7328
I am located in Santa Clara County but I represent injured people in these 12 California Counties:
○ Alameda County ○ Contra Costa County ○ Fresno County ○ Marin County ○ Merced County ○ Monterey County ○ San Benito County ○ San Francisco County ○ San Joaquin County ○ San Mateo County ○ Santa Clara County ○ Santa Cruz County