How Can I Get A Morgan Hill Police Department Accident Report?
Morgan Hill Personal Injury Attorney
Renée Yvonne Gardner
My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner.
I am a San José personal injury attorney.
I am the founder, owner and attorney of Gardner Law, a San José personal injury law office.
Personal injury is when a person gets injured in an accident or by someone else's negligence or recklessness, but they survive the accident. Our attorney represents the injured person. She will work to hold the person who caused the harm responsible.
Wrongful death is when a person gets injured in an accident or by someone else's negligence or recklessness, but the do not survive the accident. Our attorney at Gardner Law represents the family of the person who died. The wrongdoer will be held responsible for your loss.
If you've been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or recklessness, like in a traffic accident, always seek medical attention right away. Then contact me by phone or here: send me a message.
How can I get my Morgan Hill Police Department accident report?
- You must submit your application to the Morgan Hill Police Department Records Department along with the proper fees.
- You may submit your application in person, by email, or by regular postal mail:
- You will be notified when your report is ready to be picked up.
- You must show your government issued photo ID when you pick up your report.
- If you would like them to mail your report to you, it will be mailed to the address you gave the officer at the time of the report.
- If you would like them to email your report to you, you must enclose a legible photocopy of your ID with your request.
Where can I get my Morgan Hill Police Department accident report?
○ Alameda County ○ Contra Costa County ○ Fresno County ○ Marin County ○ Merced County ○ Monterey County ○ San Benito County ○ San Francisco County ○ San Joaquin County ○ San Mateo County ○ Santa Clara County ○ Santa Cruz County