Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Alameda County Injury Cases


My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am the founder, owner and attorney at an Alameda County personal injury law office called Gardner Law. Whether it's a pedestrian accident on Amador Street in Hayward or a trucking accident on I-880, a personal injury accident can be very stressful. If you've got medical bills and lost time from work, and you're in pain, you need help now. When another person causes injuries or death, they are legally responsible. Alameda County clients, please reach out to me or here: message me.

Please visit our "Consultations" page to learn if a consultation fee is required. If it is, please pay it now, to receive a response to your contact. Thank you.

Personal injury is when someone gets hurt in an accident and survives the accident. represent the hurt person and work to hold the wrongdoer responsible for the injuries that they caused. I handle personal injury cases in Alameda County:

  • Alameda
  • Albany
  • Ashland
  • Berkeley
  • Castro Valley
  • Cherryland
  • Dublin
  • Emeryville
  • Fairview
  • Fremont
  • Hayward
  • Livermore
  • Newark
  • Oakland
  • Piedmont
  • Pleasanton
  • San Leandro
  • San Lorenzo
  • Sunol
  • Union City

I accept personal injury cases on all Alameda County freeways and highways and all the streets of Alameda County:

  • I-80
  • I-238
  • I-580
  • I-680
  • I-880
  • I-980
  • SR-13
  • SR-24
  • SR-61
  • SR-77
  • SR-84
  • SR-92
  • SR-112
  • SR-123
  • SR-185
  • SR-238
  • SR-260
  • SR-262

I fight personal injury cases in these Alameda County Superior Court civil courthouses:

George E. McDonald Hall of Justice
2233 Shoreline Dr.
Alameda, CA 94501-6227

Hayward Hall of Justice
24405 Amador Street
Hayward, CA 94544-1205

René C. Davidson Courthouse
1225 Fallon Street
Oakland, CA 94612-4278

Let's talk about your case - the consultation is free. Message me here: message me.

Alameda County cities, towns, unincorporated areas and urban communities served by Gardner Law's attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner. 

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.