Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Marin County Injury Cases


My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am the founder, owner and attorney at San José personal injury law office called Gardner Law.

Whether it's a motorcycle accident on 2nd Street in San Rafael or trucking accident on State Route 1 (SR-1) in Sausalito, I understand that a personal injury accident can be very stressful. If you've got medical bills, lost time from work, and you're in pain, you need help now.

Marin County clients, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me.

Personal injury is when someone gets hurt in an accident and survives the accident.

I represent the hurt person and work to hold the wrongdoer responsible for the injuries that they caused.

I handle serious personal injury cases in Marin County:

  • Belvedere Tiburon
  • Bolinas
  • Corte Madera
  • Dillon Beach
  • Fairfax
  • Forest Knolls
  • Greenbrae
  • Inverness
  • Lagunitas
  • Larkspur
  • Marshall
  • Mill Valley
  • Nicasio
  • Novato
  • Olema
  • Point Reyes Station
  • Ross
  • San Anselmo
  • San Geronimo
  • San Quentin
  • San Rafael
  • Sausalito
  • Stinson Beach
  • Tomales
  • Woodacre

I accept serious personal injury cases that happen on these Marin County freeways and highways and on all the streets of Marin County:

  • I-580
  • Shoreline Highway
  • Highway 1
  • Highway 37
  • Highway 131
  • US-101 in California
  • Waldo Grade

I fight serious personal injury cases in this Marin County Superior Court civil courthouse:

Marin County Superior Court
3501 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903-4112

Let's talk about your case - the consultation is free. Call me at (408) 214-5555 or message me message me.

Please visit our "Consultations" page to learn if a consultation fee is required. If it is, please pay it now, to receive a response to your contact. Thank you.

Marin County cities, towns, unincorporated areas and urban communities served by Gardner Law.'s Marin County personal injury attorney Renee Yvonne Gardner

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.