Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Santa Clara County


My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am an attorney who is dedicated to fighting Santa Clara County wrongful death cases. My law office is Gardner Law.

When another person causes a wrongful death in Santa Clara County, they are legally responsible.

Let me hold them accountable.

Santa Clara County clients, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me.

Wrongful death is when someone gets hurt in an accident and dies as a result of the accident.

I represent the family of the person who passed away to hold the wrongdoer accountable for the loss that they caused. 

I handle wrongful death cases in Santa Clara County:

I accept wrongful death cases that happen on all Santa Clara County streets and these freeways and highways:

  • Bayshore Freeway
  • County Line Road (Santa Clara-Stanislaus Counties)
  • County Route G2
  • County Route G3
  • County Route G4
  • County Route G5
  • County Route G6
  • County Route G7
  • County Route G8
  • County Route G9
  • County Route G10
  • County Route G21
  • I-280
  • I-680
  • I-880
  • Pacheco Pass
  • Pacheco Pass Highway
  • Pacheco Pass Road
  • Highway 9
  • Highway 17
  • Highway 25
  • Highway 35
  • Highway 82
  • Highway 85
  • Highway 87
  • Highway 130
  • Highway 152
  • Highway 156
  • Highway 237
  • US-101

I FIGHT serious personal injury and wrongful death cases in these Santa Clara County Superior Court civil courthouses:

Downtown Superior Court
191 North First Street
San José, CA 95113-1006

Old Courthouse 
161 North First Street
San José, CA 95113-1001

Please call me at (408) 214-5555 or message me. The consultation is free - I want to help you.

Santa Clara County cities, towns, unincorporated areas and urban communities served by Gardner Law's Santa Clara County personal injury attorney Renee Yvonne Gardner.

Call Renée Today

I deliver personalized representation in serious personal Injury, wrongful death, death benefits, criminal defense, and post-conviction relief ("cleaning") cases. Please call (408) 214-5555 or fill out my contact form.