Redwood City Civil Court Hours And Parking
Here's what you need to know about the Redwood City civil court hours and parking.
If you got hurt in Daly City or the surrounding areas and need a good attorney who will fight for you, please contact me now.
I want to help you with your case.
What are Redwood City civil court hours?
Due to the increase in COVID infection rates, as of December 14, 2020, the Redwood City civil court clerk's office is closed to the general public.
The Redwood City civil court clerk's office is only accepting civil ex-parte documents.
The Redwood City civil court phone hours are: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Before going to the Redwood City civil court, be sure to check the San Mateo Superior Court website, and look for the latest "San Mateo Superior Court Presiding Judge's COVID-19 Order".
If you have questions for the Redwood City civil court clerk's office, here is how to contact the Redwood City Civil Court Clerk's Office online
Can I file paperwork at the Redwood City civil court?
Prior to Covid-19, you could just walk in and file paperwork at the Redwood City civil court.
Now, you can file paperwork by mailing it to the court at 400 County Center, transmit it through an electronic filing service, or hand carry and drop documents in the court's drop box.
- At 400 County Center, there's a drop box for after hours civil filings located outside of the Clerk's Office Room A on the first floor of the Hall of Justice.
- Documents placed in the drop box before 4:00 PM are deemed filed the same court business day.
- Documents placed in the drop box after 4:00 PM are deemed filed the next court business day.
- If problems are found (incorrect fees, not timely, etc.), we will make every effort to contact you before your documents are returned.
- The drop box is checked and all items are removed at 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM each court business day.
Hall of Justice & Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
Where is the entrance at the Redwood City civil court?
The entrance to the Redwood City civil court is near Winslow, where Bradford crosses Winslow. Winslow is a side street that abuts the Redwood City civil court. There are steps and a ramp in the front of the Redwood City civil court.
Do I have to go through a metal detector at the Redwood City civil court?
When you enter the Redwood City civil court, you must go through a metal detector. Your handbag, briefcase, backpack, and any container may be x-rayed. Objects like knitting needles, scissors, nail clippers, pocket knives, and weapons are not allowed. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
Where to park at Redwood City civil court?
Very close to the Redwood City civil court, there is a large parking garage:
400 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, CA 94063
Each parking space at the County Garage has a space number. Park your car and make a note of your space number. As you walk toward the elevators, you will see kiosks where you can pay for parking. You need to punch in the amount of time you think you will be in the court. The kiosks accept cash and cards. Hold on to your receipt because it's proof you paid for your parking space.
Walking directions from the 400 Middlefield Road garage to 400 County Center:
1. Walk toward the elevators
2. Exit the garage
3. After you pass 555 County Center on your left, look right and you will see the courthouse approximately 650 feet from the parking garage.
Also, meters around the courthouse and on neighboring side streets accept coins and credit cards.
Let's talk about your case - the consultation is free.
My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner.
I am a personal injury attorney, founder, owner and attorney of Gardner Law, a Daly City personal injury law office.