Fresno Civil Courthouse Hours And Parking
Here's what you need to know about the Fresno civil court hours and parking.
If you got hurt in Fresno and need a good attorney who will fight for you, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here send me a message.
I want to help you with your case.
What are the hours at the Fresno civil court?
As of February 28, 2021, the business hours at the Fresno civil court (B.F. Sisk Courthouse) are:
B.F. Sisk Courthouse
1130 O Street
Fresno, CA 93721-2220
Phone: (559) 457-1900
Fax: (559) 457-1624
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM-12:00 noon
Before driving to the Fresno County Superior Court, be sure to:
- Check the latest COVID-19 Virus Notices they have posted on their website.
Besides going to this courthouse in person and through the mail, there are a few ways to communicate with the court:
At the B.F. Sisk Courthouse, there are two civil court divisions.
- The Limited Court which handles civil cases involving $25,000 or less, except for small claims cases
- The Unlimited Court which handles civil cases involving any amount of money in excess of $25,000
Can I file paperwork at the Fresno civil court?
Prior to Covid-19, paperwork could easily be filed at the Fresno civil court. Due to the pandemic, availability changes. Call the Fresno Superior Court before driving there to see if they are accepting your particular paperwork in person.
Can I file documents after hours at the Fresno civil court?
There is a drop box at the B. F. Sisk Courthouse, but the court website warns that anything deposited in the drop box is left at your own risk.
The court assumes no responsibility for statutory deadlines.
- You can deposit your civil documents in the drop box.
- There's a time clock at this drop box.
- All documents must be time-stamped before being deposited in the drop box.
- Documents time-stamped before 5:00 PM will be processed as of the date deposited.
- Documents time-stamped after 5:01 PM will be processed as of the next business day.
- Documents not time-stamped will be processed as of the next business day.
- No cash payments accepted. Check or money order only.
Do I have to go through the metal detector at the Fresno civil court?
- The B.F. Sisk Courthouse Fresno civil court lobby has a metal detector and an airport type x-ray machine for screening purposes.
- All weapons, including pocketknives of all sizes, tear gas, stun guns, scissors, knitting needles, etc., cannot be brought into the B.F. Sisk Courthouse.
- Even the smallest of these objects will not be allowed.
- Food and beverages, including water, cannot be brought into the courthouse.
- Water fountains are located on each floor by the restrooms.
Where to park at Fresno civil court?
The Convention Center Garage located at 707 O Street, on the corner of O Street and Inyo is the parking garage nearest to the B.F. Sisk Courthouse. There is also parking on the surface streets surrounding the courthouse.
707 O St.
Fresno, CA 93721-2754
Phone: (559) 264-2425
If you got hurt in Fresno and need a good attorney now, who will fight for you, please call me now at (408) 214-5555 or send me a message send me a message.
Let's talk about your case - the consultation is free.
My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am a Fresno personal injury attorney. I am the founder, owner and attorney of Gardner Law, a Fresno personal injury law office. I represent hurt people with personal injury and wrongful death cases in Fresno county.