Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

CHP Santa Clara County - Accident Reports

How Can I Get A Santa Clara County CHP Accident Report?

San José Personal Injury Attorney

Renée Yvonne Gardner

(408) 214-5555

My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner.

I am a San José personal injury attorney.

I am the founder, owner and attorney of Gardner Law, a San José personal injury law office.

I represent people with personal injury and wrongful death cases in Santa Clara County

Personal injury is when a person gets injured in an accident or by someone else's negligence or recklessness, but they survive the accident. Our attorney represents the injured person. She will work to hold the person who caused the harm responsible.

Wrongful death is when a person gets injured in an accident or by someone else's negligence or recklessness, but the do not survive the accident. Our attorney at Gardner Law represents the family of the person who died. The wrongdoer will be held responsible for your loss.

If you've been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or recklessness, like in a traffic accident, always seek medical attention right away. Then contact me by phone or here: send me a message.

Where does the CHP make accident reports in Santa Clara County?

The CHP prepares accident reports in the following Santa Clara County cities and towns:

    • Campbell
    • Cupertino
    • Gilroy
    • Los Gatos
    • Los Altos
    • Los Altos Hills
    • Milpitas
    • Monte Sereno
    • Morgan Hill
    • Mountain View
    • Palo Alto
    • San Jose
    • Santa Clara
    • Saratoga
    • Sunnyvale

How can I get my accident report?

All CHP offices call their accident report a collision report.

​A proper Party of Interest can request CHP collision report copy, without having to go to the CHP Area office where the collision report was filed.

What is a proper "Party of Interest" to the CHP?

A proper party of interest to the CHP is any of these people: Driver, Passenger, Property Owner, Vehicle Owner, Parent of Minor, or Legal Guardian.

Just print and complete form CHP 190 and submit in person or mail to your nearest  Area office: CHP collision report request form

Where can I get my CHP accident report if my accident happened in Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Clara, Saratoga, or Sunnyvale?

The Santa Clara County CHP has two locations:

(340) CHP San Jose Area
2020 Junction Avenue
San Jose, CA 95131
(408) 961-0900
CHP - San Jose website

​The CHP office in San Jose Area is called the "San Jose Area" office, which is part of the Golden Gate Division.

The CHP San Jose Area geographical area of coverage stretches US-101, I-280, I-680, I-880, SR-17, SR-85, SR-87, SR-130, and SR-237. The CHP San Jose Area office also covers parts of Montague Expressway, San Tomas Expressway, Lawrence Expressway, and Central Expressway, and roughly 1,000 miles of unincorporated roadways in Santa Clara County.

(725) CHP Hollister - Gilroy Area
740 Renz Lane
Gilroy, CA 95020
(408) 848-2324
CHP - Gilroy website

The CHP office in Gilroy is called the "CHP Hollister-Gilroy Area" office.

The CHP Hollister-Gilroy Area geographical area of coverage stretches from US-101 at Blossom Hill Road in San Jose south to the Monterey County line, from SR-85 at Cottle Road south to US-101, from SR-152 at Dinosaur Point west to Hecker Pass, from SR-156 at SR-152 to US-101, and from SR-25 at US-101 to Pinnacles National Park.


I am located in Santa Clara County but I represent injured people in these 12 California Counties:

 Alameda County ○ Contra Costa County ○ Fresno County ○ Marin County ○ Merced County ○ Monterey County ○ San Benito County ○ San Francisco County ○ San Joaquin County ○ San Mateo County ○ Santa Clara County ○ Santa Cruz County

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.