Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Monterey County Injury Cases


My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am the founder, owner and attorney at the personal injury law office called Gardner Law.

Whether it's a bicycle accident on Lighthouse Avenue in Monterey or trucking accident on  Highway 101 between Salinas and Chualar, Attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner understands that a personal injury accident can be very stressful. If you've got medical bills, lost time from work, and you're in pain, you need help now.

When another person causes injuries or death, they are legally responsible.

Monterey County clients, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me.

Personal injury is when someone gets hurt in an accident and survives the accident.

I represent the hurt person and work to hold the wrongdoer responsible for the injuries that they caused.

I handle serious personal injury cases in Monterey County:

* = (Aromas is located in three California counties: Monterey (the majority of Aromas), San Benito and Santa Cruz.)

I accept serious personal injury cases that happen on these Monterey County freeways and highways and on all the streets of Monterey County:

  • 17-Mile Drive
  • Big Sur Coast Highway
  • Cabrillo Highway
  • County Route G11
  • County Route G12
  • County Route G13
  • County Route G14
  • County Route G15
  • County Route G16
  • County Route G17
  • County Route G18
  • County Route G19
  • County Route G20
  • Laureles Grade
  • Monterey-Salinas Highway
  • Nacimiento-Fergusson Road
  • Highway 1
  • Highway 25
  • Highway 68
  • Highway 146
  • Highway 156
  • Highway 183
  • Highway 198
  • Highway 218
  • US-101

I fight serious personal injury cases in this Monterey County Superior Court civil courthouse:

Monterey County Superior Court
1200 Aguajito Road
Monterey, CA 93940-4887

Please reach out to me at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me. I want to help you.

Please visit our "Consultations" page to learn if a consultation fee is required. If it is, please pay it now, to receive a response to your contact. Thank you.

Monterey County cities, towns, unincorporated areas and urban communities served by Gardner Law's Monterey personal injury attorney Renee Yvonne Gardner. 

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.