Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Hit And Run Accident Attorney

What Should I Do After A Hit And Run Accident?

Like many Californians, you may suddenly find yourself suddenly the victim of a hit-and-run accident. You may ask yourself:

What if someone hits my car and then drives off?

People hit and run for many reasons, often when they don't have a license, or they're under the influence of alcohol or drugs. First things first - do not attempt to chase the car that hit and ran, even if you can. Instead, call 911 from the accident scene so they will take a police report. 911 will send an ambulance to rush you to the hospital to get medical care if you tell 911 that you're hurt.

If you or any witness can try to identify the fleeing driver's vehicle color and type, the police will find that useful. Do everything that you can from this list of things to do after an accident. A fleeing driver committed at least a misdemeanor by leaving the scene. If you suffered injuries, they may have committed a felony.

What Injuries Are Caused By A Hit And Run Driver?

Should I Hire A Lawyer To Fight My Hit And Run Injury Case?

I fight hit and run auto accidents where the victim got injured, even if the injuries are not very severe. Talk to an attorney before you do anything besides: calling 911 and seek medical care.

I'm Renée Yvonne Gardner, the attorney at Gardner Law. I'm a hit-and-run injury accident attorney with experience in personal injury and wrongful death accident caused by hit and run drivers. Please contact me for a free consultation at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me here. If your loved one passed away due to a hit and run accident, let's talk about your wrongful death case.  I also speak Spanish - hablo español.  Thank you.

Please visit our "Consultations" page to learn if a consultation fee is required. If it is, please pay it now, to receive a response to your contact. Thank you.

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.