Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Tracy Auto Accident Personal Injury Attorney






The City of Tracy sits inside a triangle created by Interstate 5 on the east, I-205 (Robert T. Monagan Freeway) on the north, and I-580 (William Elton “Brownie” Brown Freeway) on the west.

These three points are how Tracy's motto, “Think Inside the Triangle”, came about.

Living in Tracy is more affordable that the South Bay Area, which makes Tracy a great place to raise a family.

The 205 runs through the center of Tracy along 11th Street, which used be a part of Highway 50.

Arterials are high-traffic roads where accidents can be more prone to happen. In Tracy, the major arterials are:

  • 11th Street
  • Grant Line Road
  • Tracy Boulevard

Did you get hit on 11th Street?

If so, here's some common cross streets where accidents happen along 11th Street:

  • Roosevelt Street
  • Taft Avenue

Did you get rear-ended on Central Avenue?

These Central Avenue intersections can be prone to accidents:

  • 6th Street
  • 8th Street

Did you get broadsided on Tracy Boulevard?

Here are some Tracy Boulevard cross streets where accidents occur:

  • 10th Street
  • 12th Street
  • Tennis Lane


When it comes to getting around in Tracy, accidents happen. When someone else is careless, even though you're careful, you end up getting injured.

If you were injured in Tracy, it's a good idea to hire an experienced and knowledgeable Tracy auto accident personal injury attorney. I am Renée Yvonne Gardner. I have fought for injured clients for 15 years. I have dedicated my career to fighting for people who get injured in Tracy and the nearby areas.

Tracy personal injury clients, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here:

If you got hurt in Tracy, keep in mind that it's important to hire a good attorney from the start. The insurance adjuster is not your friend - even your own insurance company will look for the cheapest way to get rid of your claim. After you get injured, it's important to seek medical care right away. Some injuries can only be found by a doctor. Other injuries get worse if they don't get treated on time.

If you suffered personal injuries in Tracy, here are the San Joaquin County emergency rooms where you can get checked out 24 hours a day. The list has all the emergency rooms in San Joaquin County; when you scroll down, you'll find Tracy.

Many injury accident cases get resolved without going to court.

Other cases have to be fought through the court.

In Tracy, injury accident cases get filed and handled in the Civil Division of the San Joaquin County Courts. In 1998, all San Joaquin County Trial Courts were unified to form the San Joaquin County Superior Court.

This happened because the voters approved a constitutional amendment letting  San Joaquin County judges merge their superior and municipal courts. Before then, superior court and municipal court were separate.

Currently, San Joaquin auto accident and injury cases are heard in a court located in Tracy. Accident and injury cases are called civil cases, unless they happen at work. If they happen at work, they're called workers compensation.

If you got hurt in Tracy, I can help. Here are some of the Tracy crash types that I can handle:

If you are going to fight your Tracy case in court, your civil case will be heard at this courthouse:

Superior Court of California
San Joaquin Civil Court
180 East Weber Avenue, Suite 200
Stockton, CA 95202-2705

Phone: (209) 992-5693

Website: San Joaquin County court

Here is the contact information for the Tracy Police Department, in case you need to reach them regarding the accident:

Tracy Police Department 
1000 Civic Center Drive
Tracy, CA 95376-4079
Non-emergency: (209) 831-6550

But, if the accident happened on I-5, I-205 or I-580, this CHP location may have the report:

CHP Stockton
2720 Wilcox Road
Stockton, CA 95215-2323
Phone: (209) 938-4800

If you were injured in a Tracy accident, please contact me for a free consultation at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me here.

Here are just some of the injuries I handle in Tracy and the surrounding areas:

If you got hurt in Tracy, I will fight for you. Please call me now at (408) 214-5555 or send me a message send me a message.

Let's talk about your case - the consultation is free.

My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner

I am a Tracy personal injury attorney, founder, owner and attorney of Gardner Law, a Tracy auto accident and personal injury law office. 

I represent people with personal injury and wrongful death cases in San Joaquin County

Call Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury auto accidents, wrongful death auto accidents, consumer protection or "cleaning" your criminal record, call (408) 214-5555 or fill out my contact form.