MILL VALLEY CAR ACCIDENT PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
GOT HURT IN MILL VALLEY?
LET ME HELP.
MILL VALLEY AUTO ACCIDENT PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Did you know that The Smithsonian Magazine named Mill Valley the fourth best small town in the United States? Here's what they wrote"
"Mill Valley is one of the jewels in a necklace of beautiful towns ... across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco."
Mill Valley has a small town charm yet it is in the heart of the Bay Area. Nestled at the foot of Mount Tamalpais, it extends to the marshland surrounding Richardson Bay. Residents and visitors alike enjoy hiking and running its beautiful landscape.
The City of Mill Valley, population around 14,000, is 14 miles north of San Francisco, and 40 miles from California's famous wine country.
Did you get hit one of these Mill Valley intersections involving East Blithedale Avenue?
- East Blithdale Avenue and Throckmornton - 3 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue and Sunnyside Avenue - 5 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue and Hill Street - 3 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue and between Grove Street and Dell Street - 3 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue and Millwood Avenue
- East Blithdale Avenue and Thalia Street - 1 crash
- East Blithdale Avenue and Altavista - 1 crash
- East Blithdale Avenue and Locust - 1 crash
- East Blithdale Avenue and between Hilarita and Amicita - 2 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue and Nelson Avenue - 1 crash
- East Blithdale Avenue and Ryan - 1 crash
- East Blithdale Avenue and Camino Alto - 5 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue and Lomita Drive - 4 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue near the Whole Foots Market - 4 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue and Meadow Drive - 2 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue and Ashford Avenue - 2 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue between Dorset Lane and Meadow Drive - 3 crashes
- East Blithdale Avenue and Kipling - 2 crashes
If so, you are not alone. East Blithedale Avenue is one of the most accident-prone Mill Valley roadways.
If you were injured at any of the above Mill Valley intersections, or anywhere else in Mill Valley, it's a good idea to hire an experienced and knowledgeable Mill Valley auto accident personal injury attorney. I am Renée Yvonne Gardner and I fight accident and injury cases. I have been the voice of injured clients for 15 years. I have dedicated my career to fighting for people who get injured in Mill Valley and its surrounding areas.
Mill Valley personal injury clients, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here:
When it comes to getting hurt in a Mill Valley traffic crash, UC Berkeley's Transportation Injury Mapping System tells the story of how people suffer Mill Valley injuries.
A relatively low percentage of Mill Valley crashes happen on the highway, only 18.7%.
Compare this to 39.2% of nearby Novato crashes happening on the highway - more than double Mill Valley's numbers highway accident percentage.
Speed plays a big role - 37.6% of all Mill Valley crashes involved someone who was speeding!
If you got hurt in Mill Valley, I can help. Here are some of the Mill Valley crash types that I can handle:
Most Mill Valley crashes happen on the streets of Mill Valley, and not on the highways.
Most Mill Valley accidents are rear-enders, and speeding is frequently involved.
- Total Crashes 171
- Deaths 0
- Injured 214
- Highway Crashes 32 18.7%
- Pedestrians 27 15.8%
- Bicycles 24 14.0%
- Motorcycles 22 12.9%
Rear-enders are the number one Mill Valley crash type:
Type of Mill Valley Crash
Number of Crashes
Check out which traffic laws get broken most often right before a Mill Valley crash:
Marin County Superior Court
3501 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903-4112
Here are just some of the injuries I handle in Mill Valley and the surrounding areas:
- Back injuries
- Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Disfigurement or scarring
- Infection after an accident
- Internal injuries (organ damage)
- Knee injuries
- Loss of a limb
- Neck injuries
- Senses: loss of smell or taste
- Silent injuries
- Wrongful Death
Need the hours and parking at the San Rafael Court?
Here's what you need to know about the San Rafael Civil Court hours and parking.
Let's talk about your case - the consultation is free.
My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner.
I am a Mill Valley personal injury attorney, founder, owner and attorney of Gardner Law, a Mill Valley personal auto accident and injury law office.
Source for Mill Valley accident data: Transportation Injury Mapping System (TIMS), Safe Transportation Research and Education Center, University of California, Berkeley. 2021