Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Drunk and Drugged Driver Accident Attorney

What Should I Do If A Drunk or Drugged Driver Hit Me?

When someone gets behind the wheel after drinking alcohol or taking drugs, it could have very dire consequences for others. People who drive while under the influence of alcohol or drugs not only endanger their own lives but also the lives of others out on the road. If a drunk or drugged person has crashed into you or your loved one, let me fight the claim with the responsible party's insurance, or with your insurance company if the wrongdoer had no insurance.

I'm attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner and I know how to build up and fight serios personal injury cases, like those who get injured by drunk or drugged drivers.

What can I do for you?

I will hold the at fault person accountable for the harm caused to you, regardless of whether the accident happened in San José or in one of the other 12 COUNTIES where I handle serious personal injury cases involving drunk or drugged drivers.

If I hire an attorney, can they help with my injury accident?

By filing your insurance claim and FIGHTING your claim, and going to court if needed, I will work to get these things paid:

  • Ambulance
  • Hospital
  • Chiropractor
  • Physical Therapy
  • Pain and Suffering
  • Damage To Your Car
  • Lost Wages
  • Loss Of Future Earnings
  • Loss Of Earning Potential

What Are Injuries Caused By Drunk Or Drugged Drivers?

The insurance companies will always protect their bottom line.

Insurance companies have a bad name because they often settle cases by paying very little, or even better for them, nothing at all. Many times, the insurance company speaks very nicely, is very polite, and is very understanding. But keep this in mind - - insurance companies are only interested in their profits - not your well-being and fair compensation.

Who will protect and fight for YOU if you get hurt by a drunk or drugged person?

I will. I know how to fight accident cases involving a drunk or drugged person. If you hire me, I will work on your behalf and fight for maximum payment. You will protect your rights if you talk to an attorney before you do anything besides: calling 911 and seek medical care.

I'm Renée Yvonne Gardner, the attorney at Gardner Law. I am a San José drunk and drugged personal injuries accident attorney experienced with personal injury and wrongful death accident. I speak Spanish - hablo español.

If you were hit and hurt by a drunk or drugged driver, contact me at message me here for a free consultation. If your loved one passed away after an accident with a drunk or high person, let's talk about your wrongful death case.  Put my experience with accidents involving alcohol or drugs, to work for you, so you can focus on getting better.

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.