Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Richmond Wrongful Death Attorney

Richmond Wrongful Death Attorney Bilingual Spanish

Attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner (408) 214-5555 message me

Richmond Fatal Accident Lawyer

The unexpected passing of your beloved family member after a Richmond accident is a crushing and devastating loss. I am here to help you during this very emotional time in your life. I will demand accountability from the wrongdoer, so you can focus on mourning this incalculable loss.

If your loved one was killed as a result of an auto accident, you have the right to make a claim against the person who caused you so much harm. To recover in a wrongful death case, you need to hire an attorney who knows how to handle wrongful death cases. While you may be overwhelmed with grief and pain, the sooner the better when it comes to making a case. This is to reduce the chance that evidence ends up getting lost or destroyed.

Richmond Wrongful Death Lawyer

I am a Richmond death lawyer - please read about why I take wrongful death cases.

My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I want to be your voice to seek justice in your wrongful death case. Please call me at (408) 214-5555 or message me if your loved one was killed as a result of an accident that happened in Richmond or anywhere in Contra Costa County.


Here is the contact information for the Richmond Police Department in case you need to reach them regarding the accident:

Richmond Police Department
1701 Regatta Blvd.
Richmond, CA 94804-7409
Non-emergency: (510) 233-1214 

Here is where to get copies of the death certificate if your loved one passed away in Concord or anywhere else in Contra Costa County:

Contra Costa County Clerk-Recorder Death Certificate Orders
555 Escobar St.
Martinez, CA 94553-1105
(925) 335-7900 

For mail and online online requests, a notarized application is required.
Requests may also be deposited in the mail drop box outside the Clerk-Recorder's office.

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.