Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Santa Cruz County Deaths


My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am an attorney who is dedicated to fighting San Cruz County wrongful death cases. My law office is Gardner Law.

When another person causes a wrongful death in Santa Cruz County, they are legally responsible.

Let me hold them accountable.

Santa Cruz County clients, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me.

Wrongful death is when someone gets hurt in an accident and dies as a result of the accident.

I represent the family of the person who passed away to hold the wrongdoer accountable for the loss that they caused. 

I handle wrongful death cases in Santa Cruz County:

  • Amesti
  • Aptos Hills-Larkin Valley
  • Aptos
  • Ben Lomond
  • Bonny Doon
  • Boulder Creek
  • Branciforte
  • Brookdale
  • Capitola
  • Corralitos
  • Davenport
  • Day Valley
  • Felton Grove
  • Felton
  • Freedom
  • Interlaken
  • La Selva Beach
  • Live Oak
  • Lompico
  • Mount Hermon
  • Opal Cliffs
  • Pajaro Dunes
  • Paradise Park
  • Pasatiempo
  • Pleasure Point
  • Rio del Mar
  • Santa Cruz
  • Scotts Valley
  • Seacliff
  • Soquel
  • Twin Lakes
  • Watsonville
  • Zayante

I accept wrongful death cases that happen on these Santa Cruz County freeways and highways:

  • Highway 1
  • Highway 9
  • Highway 17
  • Highway 129
  • Highway 152
  • Highway 236
I FIGHT wrongful death cases in this Santa Cruz Superior Court civil courthouse:

Superior Court of California
County of Santa Cruz
701 Ocean Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060-4003

(831) 420-2200

Website: Santa Cruz County Superior Court

Please call me at (408) 214-5555 or message me. The consultation is free - I want to help you.

Santa Cruz County cities, towns, unincorporated areas and urban communities served by Gardner Law's Santa Cruz County accident attorney Renee Yvonne Gardner. 

Call Renée Today

I deliver personalized representation in serious personal Injury, wrongful death, death benefits, criminal defense, and post-conviction relief ("cleaning") cases. Please call (408) 214-5555 or fill out my contact form.