Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Country Club Wrongful Death Attorney

Country Club Wrongful Death Attorney Bilingual Spanish

Attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner (408) 214-5555 message me

Country Club Fatal Accident Attorney

Was your loved one's life lost after a Country Club accident? Nothing can ever really prepare us for the unexpected death of our loved one, even if they pass away from natural causes. When the death happened because someone else made a mistake, it's difficult to make sense of what happened.

The pain you are feeling is something only you can understand - this is your loss. I know I cannot take away any of the pain of the wrongful death that you have suffered. But, I think that holding the wrongdoer to account for what they did can have some value to the family that extends even beyond the financial aspect of making a case. If the wrongdoer has to pay, and account to, the family, that can be a step in the direction of healing after a loved one's sudden death.

Country Club Wrongful Death Lawyer

I am a Country Club wrongful death lawyer - and here is why I take wrongful death cases.

My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I want to be your voice to seek justice in your wrongful death case. Please call me at (408) 214-5555 or message me if your loved one was killed in Country Club or anywhere in San Joaquin County.


Here is the contact information for the San Joaquin County Sheriff. They are the law enforcement agency that polices Country C

San Joaquin County Sheriff
7000 Michael Canlis Blvd.
French Camp, CA 95231-9781
Non-emergency: (209) 468-4400

Here is where to get copies of the death certificate if your loved one passed away in Tracy or any other part of San Joaquin County:

San Joaquin County Recorder - Death Certificates
P.O. Box 1968
Stockton, CA 95201-1968 
(209) 468-3939

Mail the application and fees to the above P.O. Box

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.