Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Fresno County Injury Cases


My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I am the founder, owner and attorney at the personal injury law office called Gardner Law.

Whether it's a pedestrian accident on Fresno's Tulare Street or trucking accident on State Route 99 (SR 99), I understand that a personal injury accident can be very stressful.

If you've got medical bills, lost time from work, and you're in pain, you need help now.

When another person causes injuries or death, they are legally responsible.

Fresno County clients, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me.

Personal injury is when someone gets hurt in an accident and survives the accident.

I represent the hurt person and work to hold the wrongdoer responsible for the injuries that they caused.

I handle serious personal injury cases in Fresno County:

  • Auberry
  • Big Creek
  • Biola
  • Bowles
  • Calwa
  • Cantua Creek
  • Caruthers
  • Centerville
  • Clovis
  • Coalinga
  • Del Rey
  • Easton
  • Firebaugh
  • Fort Washington
  • Fowler
  • Fresno
  • Friant
  • Huron
  • Kerman
  • Kingsburg
  • Lanare
  • Laton
  • Malaga
  • Mayfair
  • Mendota
  • Minkler
  • Monmouth
  • Old Fig Garden
  • Orange Cove
  • Parlier
  • Raisin City
  • Reedley
  • Riverdale
  • San Joaquin
  • Sanger
  • Selma
  • Shaver Lake
  • Squaw Valley
  • Sunnyside
  • Tarpey Village
  • Three Rocks
  • Tranquillity
  • West Park
  • Westside

I accept serious personal injury cases that happen on these Fresno County freeways and highways and on all the streets of Fresno County:

  • Blackstone Avenue
  • County Route J1
  • County Route J19
  • County Route J40
  • Highway 33
  • Highway 41
  • Highway 43
  • Highway 63
  • Highway 99
  • Highway 145
  • Highway 168
  • Highway 180
  • Highway 198
  • Highway 201
  • Highway 245
  • Highway 269

I fight serious personal injury cases in this Fresno County Superior Court civil courthouse:

B. F. Sisk Courthouse
1130 O Street
Fresno, CA 93721-2220

Let's talk about your case - the consultation is free. Call me at (408) 214-5555 or message me message me.

Fresno County cities, towns, unincorporated areas and urban communities served by Gardner Law's Fresno County personal injury attorney Renee Yvonne Gardner.


Call Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury auto accidents, wrongful death auto accidents, consumer protection or "cleaning" your criminal record, call (408) 214-5555 or fill out my contact form.