Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

San Juan Bautista Car Accident Personal Injury Attorney





The San Juan Bautista State Historic Park is part of a nationally recognized historic landmark near California's 15th Spanish era mission.

The park and its Plaza represent what was once the “town square” of the largest Central California town.

It was also an important crossroad for travelers making their way between Northern and Southern California.

This Park has several buildings constructed in the 1800s.

The four main museums are the Castro-Breen Adobe, Plaza Hotel, Plaza Stables, and the the Zanetta House/Plaza Hall. A lot of the building interiors are furnished vignettes or vibrant and information-filled exhibits. The Park even has a blacksmith shop, historic jail, and an early American settler's cabin.

Visiting the Park and its Plaza brings a great appreciation of California's people, from Native Americans, Spanish and Mexican cultures, and the American period in the late 19th century.

Today, San Juan Bautista residents enjoy its small town charm, agricultural economy and affordable housing. 


Did you get in a San Juan Bautista accident at 156 and San Juan Highway?

If so, you're not alone. More than half of the San Juan Bautista crashes that happened between 2014 and 2019 took place at 156 and San Juan Highway, per UC Berkeley's Transportation Injury Mapping System (TIMS for short).

If you were injured in San Juan Bautista, it's a good idea to hire an experienced and knowledgeable San Juan Bautista auto accident personal injury attorney. I am Renée Yvonne Gardner and I fight accident and injury cases. I have been the voice of injured clients for 15 years. I have dedicated my career to fighting for people who get injured in San Juan Bautista and its nearby areas.

Rear-Enders Are The Most Common San Juan Bautista Accident

When it comes to the accident types, rear-enders top the list as the most common type in San Juan Bautista.

Here are the TIMS numbers for January 2015 to December 2019:

Type of San Juan Bautista Crash
Number of Crashes
of Total 
Rear End 3 50.00%
Overturned 2 33.33%
Sideswipe 1 16.67%

Unsafe Speed Causes Most San Juan Bautista Accidents

When drivers break the law in San Juan Bautista, the top culprit is unsafe speed per the TIMS numbers.

Here are the other causes of San Juan Bautista traffic accidents:

Traffic Law broken in San Juan Bautista
Number of Times
Percentage of Total 
Unsafe Speed 4 66.67%
DUI or Bicycle Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drug      1 16.67%
Improper Turning 1 16.67%


San Juan Bautista personal injury clients, please call me at (408) 214-5555 or here:

If you got hurt in San Juan Bautista, keep in mind that it's important to hire a good attorney from the start. The insurance adjuster is not your friend - even your own insurance company will look for the cheapest way to get rid of your claim. After you get injured, it's important to seek medical care right away. Some injuries can only be found by a doctor. Other injuries get worse if they don't get treated on time.

If you suffered personal injuries in San Juan Bautista, here are the San Benito County emergency rooms where you can get checked out 24 hours a day.

Many injury accident cases get resolved without going to court.

Other cases have to be fought through the court.

In San Juan Bautista, injury accident cases get filed and handled in the Civil Division of the San Benito County Courts. In 1998, all San Benito County Trial Courts were unified to form the San Benito County Superior Court.

This happened because the voters approved a constitutional amendment letting San Benito County judges merge their superior and municipal courts. Before then, the superior court and the municipal court were separate.

Currently, San Juan Bautista auto accident and injury cases are heard at the courthouse located in Hollister, California. Accident and injury cases are called civil cases, unless they happen at work. If they happen at work, they're called workers compensation.

If you got hurt in San Juan Bautista, I can help. Here are some of the San Juan Bautista crash types that I can handle:

If you are going to fight your San Juan Bautista injury case in court, your civil case will be heard at this courthouse:

San Benito County Superior Court
450 Fourth St.
Hollister, CA 95023-3895

Phone:  (831) 636-4057

Website: San Benito County Superior Court

The San Benito County Superior Court, Civil Division, hears auto accident and personal injury cases that happened in:

  • Aromas
  • Bitterwater
  • Dunneville
  • Ghost town
  • Hollister
  • Hudner
  • New Idria
  • Paicines
  • Panoche
  • Ridgemark
  • River Oaks
  • San Benito
  • San Juan Bautista
  • Tres Pinos

Here is the contact information for the San Benito County Sheriff's Office, in case you need to reach them regarding the accident. Law enforcement for San Juan Bautista is provided by the San Benito County Sheriff's Office.:

San Benito County Sheriff
2301 Technology Parkway
Hollister, CA 95023-2513
Non-emergency: (831) 636-4080

If you were injured in a San Juan Bautista accident, please contact me for a free consultation at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me here.

Here are just some of the injuries I handle in San Juan Bautista and the surrounding areas:

Need the hours and parking at the Hollister Civil Court?

Here's what you need to know about the court hours and parking at the Hollister Civil Court.


If you got hurt in San Juan Bautista and need a good attorney now, who will fight for you, please call me now at (408) 214-5555 or send me a message send me a message.

Let's talk about your case - the consultation is free.

My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner

I am a personal injury attorney, founder, owner and attorney of Gardner Law, a San Juan Bautista personal auto accident and injury law office. 

I represent people with personal injury and wrongful death cases in San Benito county.

Call Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury auto accidents, wrongful death auto accidents, consumer protection or "cleaning" your criminal record, call (408) 214-5555 or fill out my contact form.