Contact Me Today 408-214-5555

Redwood City Wrongful Death Attorney

Redwood City Wrongful Death Attorney Bilingual Spanish

Attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner (408) 214-5555 message me

Redwood City Fatal Accident Attorney

If your loved one passed away after a Redwood City accident, please accept my sincere condolences at this incredibly painful loss.

Although you are heartbroken and grieving, it is important to make a case now, so the evidence doesn't get destroyed or lost. The very same day that a death is reported to the wrongdoer's insurance company, the claims adjuster will get the ball rolling with the insurance company's investigators and accident reconstructionists. They will keep busy searching for a defense for the wrongdoer. This is all done with an end goal in mind – make sure you don't get paid or get paid very little for this loss that has cost you so much in every way.

Though you are suffering right now, please know that the only way to protect your rights is to have a strong lawyer on your side, so you can focus on mourning and grieving this tremendous loss.

Redwood City Wrongful Death Lawyer

I am a Redwood City wrongful death lawyer - and here is why I take wrongful death cases.

My name is Renée Yvonne Gardner. I want to be your voice to seek justice in your wrongful death case. Please call me at (408) 214-5555 or message me if your loved one was killed as a result of a Redwood City accident, or anywhere in San Mateo County.


Here is the contact information for the Redwood City Police Department, in case you need to reach them regarding the accident:

Redwood City Police Department
1301 Maple St.
Redwood City, CA 94063-2766
Non-emergency: (650) 780-7100

If your loved one passed away in Redwood City or anywhere else in San Mateo County, here is where to get the death certificate:

San Mateo County Clerk-Recorder - Death Certificates
555 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063-1665
(650) 599-1713 call for an appointment during Covid-19

Contact Renée Today

For one-on-one and personalized representation in serious personal injury or death cases, or streamlined and efficient small claims court assistance for your consumer issue, I'm here to serve you.