Contact Us Today - Llámenos Hoy 408-214-5555

How Much Does A San Jose Accident Lawyer Charge?

How Much Do Lawyers Charge For Accident Claims?

After having an accident, some people hesitate to seek help because they don't know the answer to this question:

How much do attorneys charge for accident cases?

I am attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner, the founder and owner of Gardner Law, a San José law office.

I founded my law office to provide help to people who have legal problems, and need a trustworthy attorney to fight for them.

I am the attorney at Gardner Law and I fight personal injury cases.

The information on this page also applies to people who got hurt in ALL of the 12 Counties Where I Work, including Santa Clara County.

When you hire me on your personal injury case, I do not charge you anything up front.

I charge you nothing until your personal injury case settles.

On accidents involving injuries, I charge what are called "contingency fees" on all my personal injury cases.

Simply put, if I win your personal injury case, I charge a fee which is a percentage of your settlement. If I do not win your case, you do not owe me an attorney's fee.

For a free consultation about your personal injury case, call me, San José personal injury attorney Renée Yvonne Gardner, at (408) 214-5555 or message me here: message for Renée Yvonne Gardner.

I speak Spanish - hablo español.

I have experience with personal injury and wrongful death accidents

If you had an accident or got bitten by a dog, reach out to me at (408) 214-5555 or here: message me here.

I am based in Santa Clara County but I represent injured people in these 12 California Counties:

 Alameda County ○ Contra Costa County ○ Fresno County ○ Marin County ○ Merced County ○ Monterey County ○ San Benito County ○ San Francisco County ○ San Joaquin County ○ San Mateo County ○ Santa Clara County ○ Santa Cruz County


I am committed to providing personalized legal representation in serious personal Injury, wrongful death, death benefits, criminal defense, and post-conviction relief cases. Please call (408) 214-5555 today or fill out our contact form.